Sleveless and Shorts in February???

Seriously I know it is still supposed to be somewhat cold in February but I am so loving this weather. I hate cold weather. I love that my kids are already wearing shorts and short sleeves. It is so much easier not to have to worry about if I got their jackets and hats and everything else that goes along with cold weather and my load is a lot lighter too. I am sure we will still have some cold weather ahead but for now we are enjoying our time outside in the sun!

As I am sure I have mentioned before...Addie is such a little momma. She loves to carry her baby dolls around, feed them, birp them, put them to bed and everything that you do with babies. She takes such good care of them.
Nice Shot like his daddy!

Playing doctor together

No comments: