Sunday night we had a youth night and played some mystery games. We always enjoy being with them and they are such a great group. Here is the talented Brittany sticking a spoon to her nose and she can also do it on her ear. Here is Mrs. Claire dressed for one of the games!

Today the kids and I made cupcakes and Logan insisted our cupcakes me blue. The kids had fun helping make them and decorate them but the most fun eating them. I sure hope daddy enjoys them when he gets home because Logan has been saying all day that he can't wait for daddy to have a cupcake.




2 comments:

Kristen said...

Okay, I must know where you got her placemat. I think I've seen it on a show before and have even googled placemats for it! Any idea where you got it?

The Jones' said...

Hey Kristen. I got it from Pottery Barn Kids...I think last year maybe..not really sure though. It is really cute. I bet you could find it on ebay somewhere.