Highlights

First and foremost, Logan is finally potty trained!!! WOO HOO. We started last Thursday and he pretty much did great from there. He still has accidents at night while he is sleeping but otherwise he has done awesome. I am so proud of him and I think he is very proud of himself. He said we could give his old diapers to Addison! I thought this day would never come, but I am so glad it did. Last Friday we went to Safari Stop with our friends and the kids had so much fun playing. Logan usually will not go up in the tunnels but finally this past time he got brave.
Addison did not like the feel of this stuff on her knees so she broke out the army crawl (but concrete doesn't seem to mind cement - strange). If she would just learn to walk she wouldn't have to worry about this. She actually did take her first step last week. She can take one step and then she is done. Hopefully it is coming soon. She sure does want to get down and run around with her brother and friends.


Hailey, Ava, Logan and Ayden
Addie and Raylan


Eli and Lizzie

Saturday we decided to head to the Houston Childrens Museum. We always love going. We invited Ryans dad and Kris to tag along. Addie was not having a good day. She would not let me put her down. I took her over to the infant section to play and there was so many fun things to do but she didn't last long.
She did enjoy driving this car in there though.
My sweet Logan
Okay, yes I am one of those that buys Halloween costumes in August. I learned after Logan's first Halloween if you don't get them when you see them they won't have your size. I tried Addies on last week to see if it fit (it was a 12-18 and I thought it might be a little big). It is adorable on her and she loved it. I just had to share these sweet pictures of her. She loves her baby and here she is giving baby hugs.


She is standing really good on her own now. She is such a big girl!
Logan has been asking us (just about every day) to go to a baseball game. Tuesday night we took him with my parents (well my mom, my dad ended up having a meeting and not getting to go). Logan LOVES baseball. He really just loves sports period. I know his daddy is pleased about that. He starts soccer at the end of September. I am so looking forward to being a soccer mom and all that entails.






Sorry for such a long post. We have had lots of things going on. We have another fun filled weekend. 4 birthdays. We are going to try our best to make it too all of them. Look forward to more party pictures. And some special little girl has a birthday next week. I can't believe my baby girl is going to be "1". It kind of makes me sad but I love the age she is at. She is so much fun. I love having a boy but I also love so much having a girl and everything about the girly stuff. They are so much more fun to buy for (maybe because I am a girl and I remember all that stuff) I love the dresses and tutus and baby dolls, strollers, anything pink. I just love it. I can't wait until she starts playing dress up and house. Logan is also at a fun age. He communicates so well with us right now and always is saying something to make us laugh. He is full of energy still and even if it wears me out I love every minute of it. I even love all the questions and "why" after everything I say!!!!!

1 comment:

maddiesmommy&daddy said...

I love this post. It makes me miss Houston so much. We were season tix holders for the 'Stros and Maddie loved that car at the museum too!

Congrats on the potty training, I know the glory of that. The girly thing is so fun and only gets better. Madeleine insists on wearing pink sequined high heels and carrying a Coach bag on most outings.

Have fun planning the big 1st birthday!