Happy 30th Erin!
So this blog is just a jumble of all kinds of things. First off my mom gave me the idea to work with Logan on a different letter each week. Well we just started last Monday so our letter of the week was "A". We made a little craft and everytime we went to the store I had him point out all the "A"s that he could find. At first he kept saying it was the number 4 (which I could see that) but I think he finally has the letter "A" down. We will begin "B" on monday. I will have to think of something fun to do with "B" this week. If anyone has any fun ideas let me know.
Addie excited about something!


My mom found this dress that was mine at her house and wanted me to try it on Addie. She looks pretty cute I must say. I especially love the bonnet :)
Tonight we celebrated Erin's 30th birthday at Perrys. Her husband threw her a surprise party and now I am sure all the husbands are expected to the same for their wives :). Tooley set high expectations. I enjoyed getting to visit with some girlfriends I hadn't gotten to see in a while. Happy Birthday Erin. We were honored to be a part of your day!
The Birthday Girl and I - Ryan took a really close up picture

Tooley had a very special cake made for Erin. On it was the weinermobile and the woodlands mascot Puffy the Pinecone (You just have to know Erin). He tried to have both of these show up to her party but apparently neither did private parties. What a sweet husband. We had a great time tonight guys!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks girl! Will you email me those pictures? I have left over cake if you are interested...
Post a Comment