Baby Jaeger

Today we went to meet our new little buddy Jaeger. Kali decided to have him while we were in Alabama for the wedding:( He is such a precious little baby. We are so excited for you guys Kali and Dustin. We can't wait to watch him grow!
Here are a few pictures from our day! Logan doing his usual, playing cars!
Oh and funny story about Logan. We are working on which hand is our right and which is our left. When we are driving we usually say which way are we going to go left, right or straight. Well he was in the car with my mom and she said Logan where is your left hand, and he showed her and then she said where is your right hand and he showed her. Then Logan says "where is my straight hand?" I thought that was cute. When he was a little younger he was at my parents and my mom told him to brush his teeth in circles and so he starts brushing his teeth while turning in a circle. They take everything so litterally don't they? Daddy wants to play cars too!
I had to feed Addie while I was over at Kalis and since Jaeger is not quite big enough to sit in a high chair I took her on the go chair. She played in this chair over there for over an hour. Who knew?
Look at all that hair on her
She is just so adorable, yeah I know I am biased but I mean come on is that not the most precious baby face in the world :)
Baby Jaeger
One tired new mom!!!!!
So Sweet!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tiffany, Addie is getting so big. She is absolutely a precious little girl.