This week has gone by so quickly. I can't believe tomorrow is Friday. It has been a big week for Addie. She mastered the crawling thing last week after working on it for about 2 weeks. She is already pretty fast. Today I noticed her first tooth finally cut through. I have been watching for it for a while but never saw anything coming and tada. My pictures are all jumbled up but I will do my best to explain them. We went to the zoo with some friends this week and here are the boys watching some gorillas.
Logan and Addie riding in their wagon at the zoo.
Our friends Jes, Ava and Eli came over on Monday to go for a walk with us and to the park. This is Addie checking out Baby Eli.
Uh Oh she has finally discovered the stairs. Addie saw big brother going up them and decided to try them out herself. She has not quite figured out how to get her leg up on the step yet though (which is a good thing) but I am sure it won't be long.
Logan has started wanting to sleep on the floor in his room instead of his bed. So I usually let him fall asleep on the floor and then go and put him in his bed. So the other night when I went to put him in his bed I found him on the floor and he had gotten his lightning mcqueen night light and brought it down with him along with his book and drink and everything else.
This is a hot and sweaty Addie after a long day at the zoo.
Logan found a new buddy at the zoo that he really wanted to bring home with him.
Here are the boys crawling through a tunnel in the Aquarium section of the zoo. It took all Logan had in him to go because he is so scared of tunnels but he wanted to do it so bad so he finally built up the nerve.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment