It started off by us being late to pick up Ryan from work. As we were driving to the ball park Ryan said you have the tickets right - Uh NO!!! I never get the tickets. He always has them and if he didn't get them you would think he would have told me hey tiff don't forget the tickets. So we were about to go home and I told him to call his dad since he goes to a lot of baseball games and see if he thinks there is anything we could do. So he told us to try and have them pull the tickets up by credit card number. So while Ryan is doing this I am driving around looking for a parking place. There are none and all the lots are full. Right when I am about to pick him up at the front of the ballpark (and yes they were able to pull up or tickets) Someone was pulling out of a spot front row. I thought I had scored. We could not have asked for a better spot. So we parked got out and when I got inside I remembered I had forgotten my camera and since we were parked so close I was just going to go back out to the car to get it. Well as I was getting it there was a guy standing there and told me that we would probably get a ticket and possibly our car towed because there was no parking during games in these spots and everyone elses cars already had tickets. So I called Ryan because he had the money to pay for parking and told him to come back outside we had to repark to car. So 30 minutes later we found a spot about 1 mile away. When we finally got to the game it was in the 4th inning. We did not realize our seats were practically at the very top. So after we got up there we were all hungry. So Ryan went down to get hotdogs and nachos. 45 minutes later he returns with a soft pretzel 2 cokes and nachos. They were out of hotdogs (don't ask). So by this time it is in the bottom of the 7th. Ryan has pretty much missed the whole game. I put my $5 coke on the ground and immediately Logan kicks over. Then Addie has a dirty diaper that I need to go change and Ryan says lets just leave. It is the top of the 9th 2 outs. Astros are ahead by 3 points we figured game was over. Well Cardinals came back and tied the game and Astros won by a home run and we missed all the action. What a game!!!!1
Our Adventure at Opening Night for the Astros-
It started off by us being late to pick up Ryan from work. As we were driving to the ball park Ryan said you have the tickets right - Uh NO!!! I never get the tickets. He always has them and if he didn't get them you would think he would have told me hey tiff don't forget the tickets. So we were about to go home and I told him to call his dad since he goes to a lot of baseball games and see if he thinks there is anything we could do. So he told us to try and have them pull the tickets up by credit card number. So while Ryan is doing this I am driving around looking for a parking place. There are none and all the lots are full. Right when I am about to pick him up at the front of the ballpark (and yes they were able to pull up or tickets) Someone was pulling out of a spot front row. I thought I had scored. We could not have asked for a better spot. So we parked got out and when I got inside I remembered I had forgotten my camera and since we were parked so close I was just going to go back out to the car to get it. Well as I was getting it there was a guy standing there and told me that we would probably get a ticket and possibly our car towed because there was no parking during games in these spots and everyone elses cars already had tickets. So I called Ryan because he had the money to pay for parking and told him to come back outside we had to repark to car. So 30 minutes later we found a spot about 1 mile away. When we finally got to the game it was in the 4th inning. We did not realize our seats were practically at the very top. So after we got up there we were all hungry. So Ryan went down to get hotdogs and nachos. 45 minutes later he returns with a soft pretzel 2 cokes and nachos. They were out of hotdogs (don't ask). So by this time it is in the bottom of the 7th. Ryan has pretty much missed the whole game. I put my $5 coke on the ground and immediately Logan kicks over. Then Addie has a dirty diaper that I need to go change and Ryan says lets just leave. It is the top of the 9th 2 outs. Astros are ahead by 3 points we figured game was over. Well Cardinals came back and tied the game and Astros won by a home run and we missed all the action. What a game!!!!1




It started off by us being late to pick up Ryan from work. As we were driving to the ball park Ryan said you have the tickets right - Uh NO!!! I never get the tickets. He always has them and if he didn't get them you would think he would have told me hey tiff don't forget the tickets. So we were about to go home and I told him to call his dad since he goes to a lot of baseball games and see if he thinks there is anything we could do. So he told us to try and have them pull the tickets up by credit card number. So while Ryan is doing this I am driving around looking for a parking place. There are none and all the lots are full. Right when I am about to pick him up at the front of the ballpark (and yes they were able to pull up or tickets) Someone was pulling out of a spot front row. I thought I had scored. We could not have asked for a better spot. So we parked got out and when I got inside I remembered I had forgotten my camera and since we were parked so close I was just going to go back out to the car to get it. Well as I was getting it there was a guy standing there and told me that we would probably get a ticket and possibly our car towed because there was no parking during games in these spots and everyone elses cars already had tickets. So I called Ryan because he had the money to pay for parking and told him to come back outside we had to repark to car. So 30 minutes later we found a spot about 1 mile away. When we finally got to the game it was in the 4th inning. We did not realize our seats were practically at the very top. So after we got up there we were all hungry. So Ryan went down to get hotdogs and nachos. 45 minutes later he returns with a soft pretzel 2 cokes and nachos. They were out of hotdogs (don't ask). So by this time it is in the bottom of the 7th. Ryan has pretty much missed the whole game. I put my $5 coke on the ground and immediately Logan kicks over. Then Addie has a dirty diaper that I need to go change and Ryan says lets just leave. It is the top of the 9th 2 outs. Astros are ahead by 3 points we figured game was over. Well Cardinals came back and tied the game and Astros won by a home run and we missed all the action. What a game!!!!1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
cute sling!
Post a Comment