First off Happy 3rd Birthday Maggie Moo!!! We had such a fun time at Maggie's Candyland Birthday Party. All I can say is WOW!!! Rochelle might just be the most creative person I know. I took lots of pictures because I was just so impressed (I don't know why because everything she does turns out fabulous). I have to share all these pictures of all of her wonderful decorations. Last night before Logan went to bed I told him we had a birthday party to go to and he looked at me and said "it's going to be my birthday party"?? Sweet boy he is so ready for his birthday party to be here. He asks about it all the time.
This is the Ice Cream decorating table where she had all kinds of candy you could put on your ice cream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment