Thanks to Erin and a little research I now have some great websites to inform you mommas about BPA!!!

Crash Cours on BPA
Z Reccomends
The Soft Landing
BPA free Bottles and Sippy cups
Playtex
Rubbermaid

I have switched Addies bottles over to Born Free and we love them!!! I even bought some of the sippy cups for Logan and he also loves them. The sippy cups do leak but the trainer cups do not!! I know Erin you were wondering about this so there it is. I still like them though but if your kids hold their cups upside down often I would go for the trainer cup and that is the only difference between the 2 is that one is spill proof and the other isnt. It even says so on the box. And FYI I have heard that the Adiri bottles leak as well from several people!!!
I also know a few of you who were wondering what numbers to look for that were dangerous and I believe they are 3, 6, and 7. If I am not right someone let me know. I have been trying to rid my kitchen of these numbers!!
Hope you guys find this helpful!!!

No comments: