SIck Babies

I have had some pretty sick babies this past week....They both had strep and on top of that Addie had the flu....It was a rough week and we were enjoying the beautiful weather from our driveway for most of the week. Addie is not a good medicine taker...it takes everything in me to get her to take it so I opted for the pennicilyn shot which I believe was a little painful but she was quite the trooper with a few owies every now and then but it beats trying to shove 10 days of antibiotics down her throat. They both laid around a lot and one day during nap time I found Addie like this...of course in her princess costume, head in the most uncomfortable position ever and crown covering her eyes...believe it or not...this was the best she had slept in a few days...I think she really needed the rest. I am glad to have now made it past all the sickness and hope to not see it for a long long time again.


No comments: