Princess is Potty Trained
Its official (as of a couple of weeks ago) ADDIE IS POTTY TRAINED...I honestly thought the day would never come....I would always try and she would scream every time I put her on the potty so I finally gave up. I few weeks ago she woke up and said she needed to go potty...sure enough she did. I did not think it would go beyond that and we had plans at the park that day so I went ahead and put a diaper on her and sure enough as soon as we got all of our lunch out she looks at me and says I need to go potty...I hopped up grabbed Addie and Logan and left our food to head to the car (where I did have her potty) and she went...so from there on NO MORE DIAPERS...I am pretty lucky. She potty trained herself for the most part. Sweet girl! Oh and I found some FANCY NANCY panties the other day at Target and she was Thrilled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment