Saturday we met my parents for dinner at Papadeaux's....the boys enjoyed themselves some crawfish...I don't mind it as long as it is fried but I do not like to have to work for my food...that and it is messy.

Afterwards we just had to get out to enjoy the amazing weather we had this weekend...so we headed over to the park....Logan took his soccer ball and enjoyed playing with everyone.

Addie and I walked around and read all the storybooks.


Logan wanted me to play soccer too so he told me he would teach me how :)

Trolley Ride...



Today was another beautiful day out so after church and lunch we headed home to enjoy some outdoor time.


We had some new neighbors move in across the street and they have a little boy Jackson who is 4, a little boy Jayden who is 18 mo and a little girl on the way. We are so excited to finally have someone on our street for the kids to play with...here is Logan and Jackson already becoming great buddies.
No comments:
Post a Comment