Snow Day!
Today was a quite unusual day in Texas. We had SNOW...yes SNOW...well maybe more flurries than snow but we call this snow in Texas. The kids enjoyed playing out in it for about a whole 5 minutes then said they were cold and ready to go back inside. At the time we were out there playing it really was not snowing all that hard. It got heavier in the afternoon but the kids were napping. I thought it would keep going until evening and we were hoping to get to play out in it when Daddy got home but it was gone :( We will take what we can get I guess. When I told the kids we were going to go outside and see the snow Addie kept asking where the snowman was??? Not quite enough for that here. Although, some parts of houston did have enough to build a small snowman!
If you look closely you can see snow flurries on his hat and shirt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment