Last Sunday Logan and Addie sang Happy Birthday Jesus with the rest of the kids and did such an awesome job. Addie has been going around the house practicing for about 2 weeks and knows every single word...I did not think Logan knew it until one day he busted out with every word! Way to go kiddos!

I love this picture of Addie and my dad..It got out of order.


Singing Happy Birthday Jesus.



It would have made it a lot easier on my picture taking if they would have put both of my kids next to each other :)





































After church the guys had to go out to the deer lease so my mom, Aunt Kristi, Addie and I headed over to Target after lunch. We had been there for quite a while and Addie found the books so everyone decided to take a little rest (Definitely a picture moment) :).









No comments: