We spent Christmas Eve with my parents at their house. We had such a nice evening...pizzas, presents, reindeer food and cookie decorating. I had 2 worn out kiddos when I got home :)
Logan got a really cool power wheels...I don't know who was more excited about it...Ryan or Logan? 
Addie got this cute little house (which Logan loves as well). No my kids are not spoiled in any way by their grandparents :)
Addie got this cute little house (which Logan loves as well). No my kids are not spoiled in any way by their grandparents :)
Ready to take sister for a spin.
Logan and Addie made this picture as part of Nonny and Papa's Christmas present. They painted it all by themselves :)
Logan and his Papa!
Making reindeer food :)
I did that thing online where you fill out all the information and Santa sends an email to the child and talks to him. Logan was mesmerized by it. My mom captured us all watching it.
No comments:
Post a Comment