
Last night we went over to my parents for dinner and the kids wanted to play in the sprinklers. My parents watched the kids for us while we went to see The Proposal. It was hilarious and definitely worth going to see.I have been a little behind on posting. Somehow I got suckered in to reading the Twilight books and have not been able to put them down for the past 2 weeks. I am finally done and Ryan says I now can have my life back. I never would have thought I would have enjoyed these books but I seriously could probably go and reread them again right now. It is that bad. If you haven't read them...I know they seem weird but they are oh so great!

1 comment:
The pictures of the kiddos at Target are so cute! I think I might have to steal them from you and put them on MY blog too! haha Addie was so cute sun bathing! She is quite the little princess! I always know when Addie has been at my house, because there are babies and baby carriers and bottles ALL over the place! haha I wish Raylan enjoyed those toys as much as she does, but for her...it's the bracelets and accessories! haha
I am glad you enjoyed the Twilight series...I was hoping you would come to understand my reasons for loving those books and rereading them! :o)
We always have so much fun with you guys and are so blessed to have you as friends!
Love you!
Post a Comment