Pigeon Forge, TN

Yesterday we drove to Nashville for a little bit and walked around the Grand Ole Opry. We couldn't find a whole lot else to do around there so we drove over to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area to check out what the towns had. We found this fun little place along the way and couldn't resist stopping to let the kids have some fun on the rides we used to enjoy when we were little.
Logan and Nonny riding bumper cars...Addie got to actually enjoy these too but was next to me so no pictures of her. We let Addie ride these little swings...they were so cute and she had a blast!
They both got to enjoy a train ride...what kid doesn't like a trian ride?
My sweet sweet babies...they love each other MOST the time!

Addie and her Nana (as she calls her).
Logans favorite...riding go karts with Papa.
She loves her Papa.
Me and Logan riding some bumper cars...I used to love these when I was a kid. I think Logan enjoyed them as much as I did.


We are having a good time and are now at Chad and Katie's in Huntsville, AL. Will have more to come soon!

No comments: