The pictures are out of order so I will do my best explaining. For dinner we went to Chick fil A with our friends Debbie, Aubrey and Ashton since Aubrey didn't get to come to Logan's party today because of summer school.
My Baby turned "4"
Yesterday was Logan's 4th birthday. It is so much fun to watch them grow yet so sad at the same time. He was so excited about his party yesterday he couldn't stand it. I am not sure how I even got him to bed the night before. He had such a good day and enjoyed all his friends that got to share his birthday with him.
The pictures are out of order so I will do my best explaining. For dinner we went to Chick fil A with our friends Debbie, Aubrey and Ashton since Aubrey didn't get to come to Logan's party today because of summer school.
Chef Ava
The pictures are out of order so I will do my best explaining. For dinner we went to Chick fil A with our friends Debbie, Aubrey and Ashton since Aubrey didn't get to come to Logan's party today because of summer school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
It was a fun day! Glad Logan enjoyed it!
It was such a great idea Tiff, my kids had a wonderful time and enjoyed seeing their good friends, as did I!!! :o) Thanks for having us!
what a gret idea for a party! i love it!! happy bday, logan!!
Post a Comment