Tea Party

The other the kids and I along with a few other people headed out to The Woodlands TEA party...it was a great rally with lots of great speakers....I believe that we (taxpayers) should have a say in were our tax money goes...One of my favorite signs out there tonight was...." even God only requires 10%"....seriously....I could go on and on but I will stop there...my point was I am glad that we had such a great turnout here in The Woodlands with probably around 7000 people...my grandparents were in San Antonio and said that there were at least 15,000 people there. There were around 2000 groups of Americans meeting Nationwide today in honor of "Tax Day".... I hope to see many more of these rallys!!!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Good for you! I wanted to go to ours here...but the whole isolation thing! We watched all the coverage (I'm a Sean Hannity junkie!). Yeah!