We took Emily and Ella to the childrens museum and this is the first time we have been since they have finished adding on. LOVE all the new exhibits and especially the kidtropolis!!!!! I am really glad that I did not renew our membership because we found out the other day that all Chase employees and their families get in free!!!!!!! We were able to get all 5 us in for no cost. This made our day!
Childrens Museum
Sorry for so many posts guys....but we had lots of catchin up to do. I actually do most of this for myself to remember but hope you guys enjoy our lives as well!
We took Emily and Ella to the childrens museum and this is the first time we have been since they have finished adding on. LOVE all the new exhibits and especially the kidtropolis!!!!! I am really glad that I did not renew our membership because we found out the other day that all Chase employees and their families get in free!!!!!!! We were able to get all 5 us in for no cost. This made our day!
They have this awesome new water exhibit outside! This was probably on of the kids favorites!



See.....I told you it was cool!
My little Picasso's! They enjoyed painting me a picture!
This would be Addie throwing a fit...she was beginning to be ready for a nap. I even got part of it on video but this lasted at least a good 5 minutes...She rolled around kicked her legs and screamed. It was quite entertaining.
Logan is such a good grocery shopper and checker!
Teamwork....this didn't last for long....Ella and Logan have a brother/sister (love/hate) relationship (to put it lightly)......I really think Lo has a crush on her and just wants her attention and he definitely gets it when she throws him to the ground and puts him in a body lock (Well not exactly a body lock but she does throw him down)....he says she is his girlfriend!!!! Their marriage is already prearranged....they just need to learn to be nicer to one another first!
We took Emily and Ella to the childrens museum and this is the first time we have been since they have finished adding on. LOVE all the new exhibits and especially the kidtropolis!!!!! I am really glad that I did not renew our membership because we found out the other day that all Chase employees and their families get in free!!!!!!! We were able to get all 5 us in for no cost. This made our day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment