This week a friend of mines little girl had to be admitted to the hospital and so I had her little boy Ashton for a few days and on top of that I had told another friend that I would watch her 2 kids while she went to the doctor this past week as well. So one afternoon I had 5 kids (2 - 3 yr olds and 3 - 1 yr olds). It was one crazy house but the kids had a blast and they were all very well behaved besides destroying the upstairs play room but isn't that what it is for. My dear husband came home and cleaned it all up for me - he is so great!!!! So here is what I have from the week. Wednesday I was crazy enough to take all 3 kids to the mall when they woke up for lunch and a little shopping. I had it all planned out where Logan would walk and the babies would ride in the stroller (which normally Logan would love to walk but of course not on this day). Therefore I carried one baby and pushed the other 2 in the stroller. I had the moby with me but Addie was not going to have that because that would have made things easier!!!! Well anyways it was an exhausting week but a fun one. We loved having our friends over to hang out and were glad that we could help out!!!
What a Week
I have not posted in a while and things have been quite hectic around here. I actually lost one of my memory cards so I don't have any pictures from the weekend or beginning of the week. Hopefully I will find it. We had a baby shower and my Aunts Pam's birthday at the Grotto this past weekend which kept us busy. Oh and Happy Belated Birthday Aunt Pam and my Cousin Kyle!!!!
This week a friend of mines little girl had to be admitted to the hospital and so I had her little boy Ashton for a few days and on top of that I had told another friend that I would watch her 2 kids while she went to the doctor this past week as well. So one afternoon I had 5 kids (2 - 3 yr olds and 3 - 1 yr olds). It was one crazy house but the kids had a blast and they were all very well behaved besides destroying the upstairs play room but isn't that what it is for. My dear husband came home and cleaned it all up for me - he is so great!!!! So here is what I have from the week. Wednesday I was crazy enough to take all 3 kids to the mall when they woke up for lunch and a little shopping. I had it all planned out where Logan would walk and the babies would ride in the stroller (which normally Logan would love to walk but of course not on this day). Therefore I carried one baby and pushed the other 2 in the stroller. I had the moby with me but Addie was not going to have that because that would have made things easier!!!! Well anyways it was an exhausting week but a fun one. We loved having our friends over to hang out and were glad that we could help out!!!
Addie and her buddies Raylan and Ashton - Addie can say "ashton" and it is funny because Ashton just loves to say "Addie" and he can't even say his own sisters name.
This week a friend of mines little girl had to be admitted to the hospital and so I had her little boy Ashton for a few days and on top of that I had told another friend that I would watch her 2 kids while she went to the doctor this past week as well. So one afternoon I had 5 kids (2 - 3 yr olds and 3 - 1 yr olds). It was one crazy house but the kids had a blast and they were all very well behaved besides destroying the upstairs play room but isn't that what it is for. My dear husband came home and cleaned it all up for me - he is so great!!!! So here is what I have from the week. Wednesday I was crazy enough to take all 3 kids to the mall when they woke up for lunch and a little shopping. I had it all planned out where Logan would walk and the babies would ride in the stroller (which normally Logan would love to walk but of course not on this day). Therefore I carried one baby and pushed the other 2 in the stroller. I had the moby with me but Addie was not going to have that because that would have made things easier!!!! Well anyways it was an exhausting week but a fun one. We loved having our friends over to hang out and were glad that we could help out!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment