Past Few Days

This past Friday night we went to a wedding of a family friends. I used to babysit the girl that got married. Does it mean you are getting old when you are now going to the weddings of the kids you babysat? Hopefully not! The wedding was absolutely beautiful and was a blast. Ryan and I had a night out to ourselves which was also nice. They danced to one of the songs from Mamma Mia (one of my favorite movies) and it was so cute.
Today Logan wanted to get the playdough out. This was Addie's first time playing with it and I think they both enjoyed it together while I enjoyed doing laundry.
Last Friday we went to Safari Stop with Jes, Ava and Eli. Here is a cute picture of Eli and Addie.
Last week one day while Logan was napping Addie found his cowboy boots and decided to take them for a little walk. SO CUTE!

No comments: