This week...

We haven't been up to a whole lot this week. Just hanging around and doing a little organizing but still lots left to do. Here are some pictures I have snapped from the week.
One of Addie's favorite things to do is read. She will sit in her room all by herself for over 30 minutes just reading herself books (or making noise as if she is reading). Everytime I can't find her this would be where she is. As we speak I can hear her in there reading. She is just so cute. If only she would start talking though - she is saying "Uh Uh"or however spelled. She also says "cat" sort of (more like "CA"). Its a start. She also is finally drinking from a sippy cup - i can't remember if I already mentioned that in a previous post. She has been for almost 2 months now and it is so nice!!!! I didn't think the day would ever come. She is very smart though. I can tell her to go get pretty much anything and she will bring it right to me and she knows where her eyes, nose, mouth, head, belly button, etc. are.
Logan has been quite the photographer lately. He took this picture of Addie. He is always taking pictures of her and loves to have a camera in his hand.

No comments: