Jes and I took the kids to the Ice Rink today and she watched Addie and Eli while I skated with the kids (well kinda). Addie wanted to be with me the whole time so I decided to let her give skating a try. Logan did not like it at first but did fine when he actually skated. Ava was a pro. After some getting used to the ice she took off on her own. As for me, I am not sure I will be able to get out of my bed in the morning, I am already sore....
I have some video and if I ever get it loaded to my computer I will put it on here but for now pictures will do.
These 2 look real excited to be going ice skating....

Awwww......

Addie having a blast skating until she decided she needed to do it on her own and wiggled herself away and ate it. She got ice burn on her face and then was not so into it.



Me warming up, trying not to fall on my butt.....

Me and the little iceskaters

Eli.....he didn't get to skate :(

Look at my Logan go
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing these sweet memories. We love y'all.
Post a Comment