15 Months
Addison Claire is 15 months old today. Time keeps flying by. She is such a joy. Aside from these pictures she is actually hard to get to smile unless her brother is being silly. She does not lot strangers for sure and is definitely a momma's girl. She loves to give hugs and gives the best in the world. Even though I know she is a toddler now, she is still such a baby in so many ways. I still rock her to sleep every night. Yep, she still takes a bottle. I try to give her milk out of a cup and she just throws it. You could giver her anything else in a cup and she would drink it, but not milk. Suggestions anyone???? Still no talking, but she can say HO, HO, HO, dada, and ma. She seems to have no desire to talk and just points and grunts. We try to make her say what it is that she wants but then she just throws one of her tantrums. Which by the way are quite a site to see. Still need to get one on video. She is just precious though and I know that she is so loved by her daddy and I and her brother is pretty fond of her too (everywhere we go he tells everyone "this is my baby sister Addie). Such a good big brother. She loves him just the same!!!!! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment