Saturday

This morning Logan had his soccer pictures and I snuck one in of the team. Logan did so good for his individual picture. He looked so cute. I can't wait to get them!!!! After lunch today we went to the festival over in Indian Springs. We had a blast. They had all kinds of cool things but the coolest being spider man of course.

Well before we ran into the Tooleys we saw Puffy the Pinecone (and for those of you that don't know he is The Woodlands Mascot) and just had to take a picture for Erin.
They had firetrucks and ambulances for the kids to climb all in. Logan thought this was great. I am pretty sure he now wants to be a fireman!

On the ambulance. This is a little freaky to me (because ambulances freak me out) but I didn't let Logan know that because he never would have gotten in there if I would have said anything.



Addison slept through pretty much the whole thing but as soon as she woke up she sat up in the stroller and guess who she saw.....
She was so excited and just kept pointing at him and making the noise she makes when she wants something (since she doesn't talk). My mom took her over there and she couldn't keep her eyes off of Elmo





2 comments:

Erin said...

Puffy!!!!

Anonymous said...

AHHH SPIDERMAN!!! -Lauren