Addie is quite the little drama queen. She can throw some seirous fits. She will kick her legs and throw her arms and put her head face down on the floor and just cry. Everything is so dramatic. I guess I will have to get used to this since she is a girl. As you can see from the pictures here is one of her little tantrums. Oh and the high chair that Addie is in was my mothers (and all her sisters and brothers). It is pretty old :). I can't believe my grandmother kept it all these years but I am glad she did because it sure came in handy.
Mema's House
After the storm we went to stay with my Mema in Lovelady since they were one of the first to get electricity back out of all of our family. Logan had a great time playing outside. My Aunt Kristi and cousin Nathan came up also since they didn't have power either. Thanks Nathan for entertaining Logan for a few days. I know he really enjoyed hanging out with you.
Addie is quite the little drama queen. She can throw some seirous fits. She will kick her legs and throw her arms and put her head face down on the floor and just cry. Everything is so dramatic. I guess I will have to get used to this since she is a girl. As you can see from the pictures here is one of her little tantrums. Oh and the high chair that Addie is in was my mothers (and all her sisters and brothers). It is pretty old :). I can't believe my grandmother kept it all these years but I am glad she did because it sure came in handy.
Since Addie's party got postponed Mema decided to make cupcakes for her and we sang happy birthday to her. She loves SUGAR so I am sure she is thrilled that she is gettting to eat cake so many times! Oh...and no she did not grab the candle even though it may look that way!
My grandma happened to have a number 3 candle and we let Logan join in the fun and blow out a candle of his own.





My grandma also went ahead and gave her one of her birthday presnts. Here is Addie unwrapping it (and it also took a little help from Logan as well)
Are these not the cutest bookends ever. They are from Bellas. If you are ever in Crockett you need to stop by Bellas because she has some great gifts and such a cute store.

Addie is quite the little drama queen. She can throw some seirous fits. She will kick her legs and throw her arms and put her head face down on the floor and just cry. Everything is so dramatic. I guess I will have to get used to this since she is a girl. As you can see from the pictures here is one of her little tantrums. Oh and the high chair that Addie is in was my mothers (and all her sisters and brothers). It is pretty old :). I can't believe my grandmother kept it all these years but I am glad she did because it sure came in handy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment