Would you believe it if I said we had more birthday parties again this past weekend??? Saturday we celebrated Ethan's 4th birthday at Chick fil a. My son is a bottomless pit. He ate 13 nuggets. Thats right. That is more than comes in an adult meal. Most of the boys didn't put a dent in theirs so Logan finished off their meals. OH and he had his fries and two cupcakes. If you look closely at the picture you will see that he does not eat the icing off his cupcakes. He is not my child!!!!
Sunday Addie had her friend Dominic's birthday. Happy 1st Birthday Dominic!!! He had the fisher price zebra toy at his house and we had been wanting to try one out. It was a hit. Addie had a blast on it. We may just have to get her one. Addie and the birthday boy. This is the best I could get of the 2 of them.
This is Logan today at the park. We met Mrs. Jesica, Ava and Eli there. Oh it was sooooooo HOT!!! A whopping 97 degrees. I know that isn't much compared to what it was in Arizona but when you add humidity to that, it was pretty darn hot.

I didn't post much from last week so here are a few pics. Logan got all his playdough out and here he is making a masterpiece!!
Logan requested that I take a picture of him and Addie drinking out of their cups at the same time. So this one is for you little guy!!
Friday we took the kids down to MarketStreet for pizza and ice cream. Both are always a hit!!

Addison loves to stand at the window and watch outside!


No comments: