Happy Mother's Day to me and all you other wonderful Mommies. I am so blessed to be the mother of 2 amazing little kids. What better way to celebrate Mothers Day than to get to dedicate our baby girl and thank God for sending her to us to raise. Thanks to all of you who also came to share this special time with us. Logan was also dedicated on Mother's Day 2 years ago so it was special to be able to dedicate Addie on the same day. We spent the day with family and I got to spend the day with My Mother who I owe the world for being such an amazing mom and teaching me what it means to be a wife and a mom as well. Oh how I love being a Mommy!!! Even though I want to pull my hair out most the time I wouldn't change it for the world.






















No comments: