Dallas Weekend

We went to Dallas a few weekends ago since it was a 3 day weekend. We can always use a little getaway...even though it was a quite chaotic trip (or at least the beginning). It ended up being a fun weekend though...We started it off with a game of Worley Ball with the Engelman family. It was a new experience and quite fun.
Enjoying some reading time with Nonny.
Sunday my mom, Addison, and I went to Market....we wore her out but she was such a champ and we also found some pretty good buys.
A Happy Meal shaped McDonalds...interesting...we did not eat here but stopped by to show the kids.
Since we stayed at the Galleria the play area came in pretty handy.
We got to enjoy a little time at The American Girl store...of course this was my favorite part (other than getting chippers from Paradise Bakery - which we do not have in Houston). I went to the one in Chicago a few years back and was in love and always said one day I would bring my little girl there...well lucky for us we have one in Dallas (2 hours away). It is like a museum of dolls...I got Molly as a little girl and I also have Bitty baby which has been passed on to Addie.







No comments: