Princess Story Time

Yesterday my aunt came over to try to teach me how to sew a pillowcase dress....well she ended up sewing the majority of it herself...I am not sure I am ever going to get it right...maybe I will just stick to making bows. I put the dress on Addie see if it fit and she looked like a little doll of course and loved it. Here is what she does most of the time...tends to her babies (that is if she isn't reading). Today some friends invited us to go to Princess Story time at the Library. My mom had Logan for the day so I thought this sounded right up her alley. Sweet Katrina let Addie borrow a princess dress since we have not gotten her any yet...which we will be getting very soon. She loved being a princes. Camden felt left out so he is dressed as a Safari boy.
Here are the 2 most beautiful princesses there.
Mommy and her princess..
They had little crafts set up for the kids to do...
And then the best part they got to see Belle...Addie went right up to her and had a seat in her lap.


We went and got Logan afterwards and they were so glad to see each other. Logan found his bible in the back seat and was preaching away to Addie...saying "Addie, do you know Jesus lives in heaven with God?" and "Jesus loves you" and on and on and Addie would nod and say "uh huh" and then Logan would go "OH YEAH"....I will not be surprised one day when he does become a preacher...he was quite good at it and it melts my heart to hear him tell his sister about Jesus.
Oh and the other day my sister in law had taken Logan to the bathroom at Barnes and Nobles and Logan said "we got to be quiet..people are reading...I like to read my Bible...it tell's me Jesus loves me everywhere in it"...such a sweet boy!

No comments: