Battleship and Bluebell

We have been hanging out with our friends Debbie, Aubrey and Ashton this week since Aubrey is on Spring Break and trying to keep the kids entertained. Yesterday we decided to take the kids to the Texas Battleship near the monument. They thought this was pretty cool...Logan especially liked pretending he could shoot the guns. I know I have lots of pictures but I couldn't choose and I know my mom wanted to see them....the sad thing is I still have plenty more I didn't post.
On our way over to the Battleship we had to take a fairy...this was not in our plans since we knew nothing about it but the kids thought it was awesome. If you look at that building right there on land...that is the Monument Inn and it is a great restaurant if you are ever down in that area. It is seafood mainly and they have amazing cinammon rolls they serve as their bread. We used to eat there when I was a kid and it was as good as I had remembered. Logan testing out the big guns



Check out this sign...nice huh???



After lunch at the monument inn we headed over to the Monument to let the kids run around on the grounds to get a little energy out before we headed back home in traffic.





Addie doesn't say much but Ashton was chasing her trying to get the ball and Addie just kept saying "MINE" over and over which was the first time I had ever heard her say the word. It was really cute though considering she doesn't say much (as I have mentioned many times before).
Today since it was raining we took the kids to Brenham to the Bluebell Creamery. We took a tour of the creamery which was pretty short but just long enough to keep the kids interest. Then off to try some yummy bluebell flavors. Of course this was pretty much all of ours favorite part.

Addie had Banana Puddin, Lo had Vanilla (manilla) and I had Rocky Road...Yummo!


Tomorow we are taking a break and staying home and Addie has her first Speech Therapy...will let everyone know how it goes...She has started signing a little better but really need her to start talking...

No comments: