Addie and Emma at Game night at the Pucketts
Valentines's Day









Riding on the train with Nonny at the Lovefest at Mema's
Ashton and Addie at Ashton's 1st Birthday Party!
Our little princess
Logan playing skee ball
Aren't they just precious (especially when they are sleeping)

Valentine's party
The boys showing off their bellies to see who has the biggest!!!

The kiddos at the doodlebops concert

Logan went and put Addie's baby doll next to her while she was napping in her swing.
Logan trying to get Addie to talk to on the phone.
Logan looking at the baby chicks at the childrens museum.
Happy to be eating cereal for the first time. I am not sure she really got any in her mouth though.
My sweet babies!!

Addison 5 months
Addison 4 months
Addison 3 months

Okay so it has been a really really long time since I have posted last so lots of catching up to do. Addison turned 6 months on Sunday and weighed 15lbs 7 oz at her doctor visit. She is sitting up on her own and loves playing with toys and her big brother. Logan can really get her laughing. She is now eating solids but does not like them too much. I am trying to make my own baby food this go round and it is really fun but she is just not into it. She does like Sweet Potatoes, Squash and Peaches though so my baby girl is probably going to turn orange!!!! Doctor said not to give up though. Logan is getting big too. I can't believe my little man is going to be "3" in 3 months. Wow how time flies. It is amazing. He loves playing in the backyard and jumping on the trampoline. We are also enjoying our new house. I love all the extra space we have. We have met some of our neighbors and they seem real nice. One of them has young kids (but older than logan) and he loves playing with them and they are really good with him. The little boy was trying to teach Logan how to play football the other day and Logan was having a blast with him. I have posted some pictures from the past few months of the kiddos. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment