Last week Logan and I decided to join my parents in going to San Antonio. We had a great time. We went to the Natural Bridge Caverns and Wildlife and as you can see from the pictures below, Logan had a blast. He got to see camels, zebras, ostrichs, giraffes, deer, longhorns and many other wild animals. It is really cool because they come right up to your car, stick their heads in and eat out of your hand. I thought Logan might be a little scared at first but he thought this was great and would even let the animals eat out of his hands.



We went and had breakfast at one of our favorites, The Pioneer House on the river.

We let Logan swim for a little bit at the pool. He had a rash on his stomach so I had to keep his shirt on. He didn't seem to mind though.
We took a boat ride on the river, antoher of Logan's favorites. He loves boats so this was very exciting for him.





No comments: