I am only 34 weeks pregnant and already I am hoping the baby will come any day now. Ryan and I were comparing pictures of when I was pregnant to Logan and me now and I am already bigger than the day before I had Logan.
This week we have Vacation Bible School going on. Logan really seems to be enjoying it. He loves singing and playing with the playdough and stamps and they said he really loved the shaving cream. I am working in crafts and it is wearing me out. I am enjyoing the kids a lot though. After VBS Logan had his friend Ethan over to play. Ethan wanted to be Batman for the day so as soon as he got to our house he wanted to go put Logan's batman pj's on. He wore them the whole day.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment